Winter Texans &
On The Lake RV & Cabin Resort
Snowbird Like No Other
Winter Texan Paradise
Open year round, enjoy Texas hospitality in an unmatched location. On The Lake RV Resort has over 115 lakeside RV Sites and Cabins to choose from and is the ideal location for anyone looking to spend their winter in mild temperatures and plenty of sunshine.
Whether you are looking to stay with us for a month or the whole winter, On the Lake RV & Cabin resort is a pristine escape that provides broad amenities and incredible memories. Free wi-fi, Cable TV, on-site laundry, covered boat slips, overflow parking, and a camp store are just a few reasons to stay with us.
Seasonal Promotions Available:
- Book a stay of three months and get the fourth month free
- Book a stay of four weeks and get the fifth week free
- Promotions valid for Oct 2023 – Feb 2024
- Promotions are available when you call 936-930-6122 to book your reservation.
- Discounts are good for RV and tent sites only
- Simply reference that you saw this deal on our website
- Choose one discount that cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Offer only valid for new reservations and cannot be applied to pre-existing reservations
|Site Type||Winter Pricing|
|Back In Highland Sites||$434.00|
|Tall Timber - Premium Pull-Thru||$465.00|
|Patio RV Sites||$713.00|
Your Quarters On The Lake
Escape the cold and relax in our ideal winter climate. Here at Lake Livingston, our winters are just perfect, with highs in the '60s during the day and lows in the '40s at night. a comfortable climate night and day.
Whether it's nightly happy hours or weekly social events, there is always something to do here at the resort. With a restaurant located at the park, and tons of activities surrounding you will be sure to enjoy your stay.
With easy access to the highway, you can access all your favorite shops, restaurants, and venues in no time at all. Only 2 minutes from Onalaska, 20 min from Livingston, 30 minutes from Huntsville, and just over an hour to College Station or Houston, we have a great location to explore the region.
Our resort is lucky to have an onsite restaurant owned and managed by local team. You will never have to go far to find fine food and better company. With sunset views, a full bar, and seasonal cocktails, you will become a local in no time! *
On The Lake
Our name says it all!! The campground wraps along the shore of Lake Livingston, the state's second-largest lake. It's an ideal setting for boating, swimming, fishing for bass and catfish, relaxing, and even enjoying a lakefront RV Site.
We have have multiple boat ramps, covered storage slips and more than enough room for you to keep your toys here where you will use them.
Enjoy Easy Access!
- 1hr drive from north Houston
- 1hr 30 min drive from College Station, TX
- 3hr 30 min drive from Austin, TX
- 2hr drive from Beaumont, TX